Thursday, January 3, 2013

Daily Duece: A Case of the Blahs

House is too quiet. There's too much to do. But there's no motivation. This house is supposed to be filled with laughter, fighting, love, and lots of little feet running around. It's just not the same without them. I have enjoyed my time with Kevin and even the few hours away to myself, but I am so ready to see my three little people. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to see them until Monday. I know that they're having a very good time. In fact they even got to see snow today! I'm really thankful for our parents who have offered to keep them for this time so we can get some stuff done and more importantly spend some time together. I know that after just a few days of having them back in my house I will miss my time away so for the next few days I'll try to keep my case of blahs to a minimum as I enjoy my time away from my three little people.

No comments:

Post a Comment